Thank you for your interest in Nic & Luc Commissary. We invite you to take the following steps to reserve your space today!
Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services | DBPR -DIVISION OF HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS
1. Full application and executed membership agreement: We are a membership kitchen. We provide a high standard facility and expect the same standards from our Artisan members. An initial Membership fee of $100.00 as well as the required monthly fees will allow you to use the kitchen; which will satisfy your State commissary requirements.
2. Certificate of Liability insurance with Nic & Luc Fine Food Purveyors INC, HH Times Square LLC and First Capital Property Group as additional insured: A minimum of 1MIL General / product Liability is required. Coverage can be obtained through fliprogram.com No one without the proper coverage will be allowed to operate from the kitchen, under any circumstances. Furthermore, we will require the policy to be in force as long as you are operating from the kitchen with a copy of every renewal forwarded to us upon renewal of policy.
3. Copy of your Food Safety Management or Handler Certificate: You may also secure this certificate online safeserve or florida restaurant & lodging Association safe staff.
4. Copy of DBPR or FDACS Food Vendor License: Once you have become member of the kitchen your State license is processed and associated directly with our kitchen.
5. Copy of corporate paper if incorporated or LLC and Federal Tax EIN or Social Security: You are not required to be incorporated in order to have and operate a food business.
6. Copy of Florida Department of Revenue resale exemption: Normally if you are going to sell a finished product you are required to collect sales tax. Therefore, you must be registered once you are ready to commence your business operation
7. Copy of Business Certificate license both City and County: Once you have secured your State food license you will be required to obtain your Business Tax or occupational license from the city and county you operate your business from.
8. Payments - A valid credit card and a signed authorization form as security: You will need to have a valid credit card authorization on file in order to operate out of our kitchen and have REOCCURRING monthly payments for your kitchen use. we do not except cash or personal checks.
9. Signed copy of the policy and procedure guidelines: In order for us to open our kitchen to everyone, all our members must observe and attain to our policy and procedures guidelines
ALL kitchen time must be scheduled in advance. You may sign up for your rental up to 2 weeks in advance by contacting email@example.com.
Membership – mandatory for all kitchen users $100.00 non-refundable membership fee.
rental, rates & fees
Monthly Membership Packages: (storage not-included)
· Package #1 - $160 includes up to 8 hours of kitchen use. ($20/hr) (min. package for all food vendors to remain members)
· Package #2 - $180 includes up to 10 hours of kitchen use. ($18/hr)
· Package #3 - $320 includes up to 20 hours of kitchen use. ($16/hr)
· Package #4 - $480 includes up to 30 hours of kitchen use. ($14/hr)
· Package #5 - $500 includes up to 40 hours of kitchen use. ($12.50/hr)
· Package #6 - $600 includes up to 50 hours of kitchen use. ($12.00/hr)
· Package #7 - $1,000 includes up to 100 hours of kitchen use. ($10/hr)
· Hours included in the package purchased are valid to use for the month they are purchased and do not roll over.
· Char Grill use is an extra $10/month to cover the grill maintenance, cleaning and general upkeep.
· Commercial 250 lb. Ice Machine Access $25/month
· Meat Slicer use is an extra $10/month to cover the slicer maintenance, cleaning and general upkeep.
· Food Processor, small wares, and blender use is an extra $15/month to cover maintenance, cleaning and general upkeep.
**Premium Kitchen Use Package - This package includes all of the above additional equipment usage fees for a discounted rate of $50/month.
Contact us today for your your Commissary User Application CLICK HERE
All services provided by Nic & Luc Fine Food Purveyors are subject to tax.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL MOST LIKELY BE SHARING THE KITCHEN WITH ANOTHER GREAT COMPANY. FOR EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE KITCHEN, PLEASE CONTACT INFO@NICANDLUC.COM TO DISCUSS RATES AND AVAILABILITY.
NIC & LUC COMMISSARY ONLY PROVIDES KITCHEN RENTAL TO LICENSED & INSURED BUSINESSES.